Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Systems and Solutions – The Most Versatile Choice for your Analytical Needs
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system offers UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring maximum performance for all users and all laboratories. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules, the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
• UHPLC design philosophy throughout the whole range of nano, standard analytical, and RSLC
• 620 bar maximum pressure for basic and standard analytical systems set a new benchmark in HPLC
• x2 Dual Systems form a unique platform for routine analysis, increased productivity solutions, and advanced chromatographc techniques
• Controlled using Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software – providing Intelligent Functionality and Operational Simplicity
• Offered with Viper™ and nanoViper™ fitting systems – fingertight, zero dead volume connections even at UHPLC pressures
Recommend Thermo Scientific | UHPLC+ Focused to your friends and colleagues
Connect with UHPLC+
LIMS the Engine for the World's Largest Gas to Liquids Facility http://chrom.so/...
Posted 19 June 2013 | 3:25 pm
Cirrus clouds…the thin, wispy ones high up in the sky…are my favorite clouds bec...
Posted 19 June 2013 | 1:40 am
Join us June 25th for a complimentary Gas Chromatography webinar on an applicati...
Posted 18 June 2013 | 9:10 pm
The latest video from DionexUHPLC on Youtube.