Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Systems and Solutions – The Most Versatile Choice for your Analytical Needs
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system offers UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring maximum performance for all users and all laboratories. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules, the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
• UHPLC design philosophy throughout the whole range of nano, standard analytical, and RSLC
• 620 bar maximum pressure for basic and standard analytical systems set a new benchmark in HPLC
• x2 Dual Systems form a unique platform for routine analysis, increased productivity solutions, and advanced chromatographc techniques
• Controlled using Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software – providing Intelligent Functionality and Operational Simplicity
• Offered with Viper™ and nanoViper™ fitting systems – fingertight, zero dead volume connections even at UHPLC pressures
Recommend Thermo Scientific | UHPLC+ Focused to your friends and colleagues
Connect with UHPLC+
New penalties announced by the Govt of Canada for violation of food safety laws...
Posted 8 December 2013 | 8:22 am
Did you know that typically the deep red color in food products comes from carmi...
Posted 8 December 2013 | 8:02 am
Researchers have sequenced the genome of spotted-wing drosophila, an Internation...
Posted 7 December 2013 | 8:35 am
The latest video from DionexUHPLC on Youtube.